1. 17" wide (full-size) chassis
2. Separate Power Supply PCB...isolating it from the digital and analog circulitry
3. 2 power transformers - 1 for Digital; 1 for Analog
4. DF1704 8x oversampling 192kHz digital filter (instead of PMD-200)
5. AD 1896 "built-in" upsampler....all incoming digital signals will be upsampled to 24-bit 192kHz
6. New brand name (not yet decided), new model designation, new front panel design, etc...
*Version B: Assembled - PREMIUM Grade parts
Same as above, but with better parts (like with the PLATINUM version).